Just for Today
Yet when I am with mature Christians, I do speak words of wisdom, but not the kind of wisdom that belongs to this world, and not the kind that appeal to the rulers of this world, who are being brought to nothing. I Corinthians 2:6 (Living)
How do we define “Mature Christians”?? The Pope in Rome?? Billy Graham??
How about The Saint who sits beside you in church with their bible Open and their Heart full of love?? Study the world of God but do not condemn. Pray for the person who sits beside you every week. Look for the visitor. Offer words of welcome and call them by name.
“Just for Today”
- Continue to use the church calendar in the worship folder for prayer.
- The House Next Door
- Bevcans Bible Study, Sandy Escontrias, leader
- Mission Project – Sleeping mats for the homeless
- Pray to the music Program: Boyd Jones and Jane Christeson
- Say “Thank You” to Michael